Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Review: Nair Moisturizing Face Cream Remover

So I looked up reviews of the Nair Face Cream ($5.75 USD) before heading out to buy it myself, but found out that finding a decently informative review was nearly impossible.  Why am I reviewing it?  Because It's freaking amazing!


I have a common endocrine disorder called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) that causes excessive acne, lack of ovulation, irregular periods, insulin resistance, and hirusitism, along with many other symptoms.  Fortunately, I ended up with the better end of the stick, but I still have to go for regular waxing sessions to get rid of the extra fuzziness on my neck and chin.

Aaaanyways.  I had tried bleaching creams for my upper lip in the past and spotted the hair remover cream earlier this week.  Waxing gets old (and expensive) after a while, so I decided to give it a try.  The cream applies very easily and ACTUALLY does what it's supposed to!  Let me elaborate:  On the bottle it says to remove after five minutes, and I as a bit skeptical about the time frame, but man did it get rid of everything!  I used it on my cheeks, upper lip, chin and down my neck and it removed every bit of hair.

My only complaint is about the after effect.  I was honestly expecting a bit of a burn during application, but I found that my skin still felt irritated about two hours afterwards.  I don't have extremely sensitive skin, but those who do might not like it that much.

The verdict?  If you're looking for an effective hair removal cream that can be used all over the face, go for it.  If you have sensitive skin, avoid it like the plague!

No comments:

Post a Comment